Savior Of Our Time Savior Of Our Time

Good!

The song was very good, and had a good feel to it. Well done. The only complaint or thing I really noticed is that the guitar solos near the end felt out of key, or tune. This was probably intentional, but it gave a weird, slow feel to it. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Anyway, good work, and I hope to see more from you soon.

Crisis of Faith [LOOP] Crisis of Faith [LOOP]

Good!

It's a good start. The beat is strong and it is very flowing (just as Mirror's Edge). The only possible concern I could have is that the song feels pretty up-beat, and happy. I think of a Mirror's Edge related song to be more legato and chorale like. Most song tributes I've heard have a strong Epic feel, just as the game did. (to me at least) Other than that, It's a great start, and I hope to see this complete soon!

Tell Me Why (Remix EP Demo) Tell Me Why (Remix EP Demo)

Good!!

I liked the song alot! Even with it being a work in progress it didn't sound like it. One thing I noticed was the fading in and out of the melody. I know it was intentional and it sounds great, but it may not deliver the full impact a complete song should try to deliver, then again, I'm pretty picky. Great work, and I hope to hear more from you soon!

The Assassin's Memo The Assassin's Memo

Great story description!!

I loved how you described your song with a story, as it allowed me to understand each part of the music. Seemed slightly repetitive, but I'm also pretty picky. Great song and story, and I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Bosa responds:

And more you shall hear!

_-={A Lost Dream}=-_ _-={A Lost Dream}=-_

Amazing!!!

I really loved the feel of the music. It gave me the feel of a festival before a battle or the celebration after, I really loved it!

Keep the great music coming!!

MaestroRage responds:

It does have a tad festival air to it. I was going for the more spirited vibe, but festival and spirited energy are one and the same so I guess I got what I was out for :D!

Thank you for the review, I am glad you liked it!

Imminence Imminence

Astonishing!

This has lots of drama feels and both extremes of soft whispers and loud, powerful parts. Really great and indeed it could be for a dramatic animation.
5/5 10/10
Great job! Keep up the good work!

ParishIsDead responds:

Thank you very much. I feel like you are becoming a good audience to have!

Warcraft Blues Warcraft Blues

Hehe!

This is a funny and great piece!
I showed this to my friend, who plays too much WoW, and he was laughing all over the place. I think this describes him all too well.

Keep it up!

Baron's Space Battle Baron's Space Battle

Cool.

Hehe, it's a fun piece.

Keep it up!

Catacombs Catacombs

Terrific!

This is a great piece, and has a subtle intensity to i that I like.
The title fits it well, and I think you need to keep making songs as good as this one!

ParishIsDead responds:

Thanks a ton ShadowComposer. I really needed the motivation right now!!!

Hey, do me a favor and chack out all of my other audio submissions. I think that you will be very impressed!

Castle of Tears Castle of Tears

Great start, and it only gets better!!

Simply amazing. I don't need to explain any further. It is simply astounding.

Keep up the great work!