Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

OMG

Lolololol just what I would expect from Egoraptor. And I believe its a pretty accurate portrayal, penises and all!

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Great!

The story went along very smoothly and was quite interesting. The choices one is able to make create a very different scenario dependent on the actual mindset of the player. Very nice work!

Oh, and I got: Yes, No, Survival rank: A, Emotion rank: E

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Tight!

I really liked it, mainly because you were able to change your equiptment and other things. It was just what I expected from the Tactical Assassin games.

Good Work!

Head's Rush Head's Rush

Fun!

Really inventive and puts a real spin on Russin Roulette.

I CAN'T get skill kills though, no matter how hard or how well I seem to time my shots.

Is the skill kill for assassinations or for normal shots?
I may be doing something wrong.

Great game, keep it up!

Savior Of Our Time Savior Of Our Time

Good!

The song was very good, and had a good feel to it. Well done. The only complaint or thing I really noticed is that the guitar solos near the end felt out of key, or tune. This was probably intentional, but it gave a weird, slow feel to it. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Anyway, good work, and I hope to see more from you soon.

Crisis of Faith [LOOP] Crisis of Faith [LOOP]

Good!

It's a good start. The beat is strong and it is very flowing (just as Mirror's Edge). The only possible concern I could have is that the song feels pretty up-beat, and happy. I think of a Mirror's Edge related song to be more legato and chorale like. Most song tributes I've heard have a strong Epic feel, just as the game did. (to me at least) Other than that, It's a great start, and I hope to see this complete soon!

Tell Me Why (Remix EP Demo) Tell Me Why (Remix EP Demo)

Good!!

I liked the song alot! Even with it being a work in progress it didn't sound like it. One thing I noticed was the fading in and out of the melody. I know it was intentional and it sounds great, but it may not deliver the full impact a complete song should try to deliver, then again, I'm pretty picky. Great work, and I hope to hear more from you soon!